New version, Unicode, 64 bit and 4D v15 compatible. > AreaList Pro v9.9 With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller plug-in for 4D, used by most top professional developers and publishers. > PrintList Pro v5.2.2 Version 5 is a full rewrite including Unicode mode, compatibility with AreaList Pro v9, 4D v11, v12, v13, v14 and above, with exciting new features. > SuperReport Pro v3.2 The most popular printing tool for 4th Dimension has been updated to this major release, including many new features, changes and fixes. See the release notes for details. > PDF-XChange Editor Edit PDF files directly. > PDF-XChange & PDF-Tools Creation and manipulation of Adobe compatible PDF files
Welcome to e-Node's website
e-Node is the worlwide 4D plugin publisher.
Also distributes 4D product line and PDF software.
+ Internet Toolkit v4.0
Internet Toolkit v4 - ITK is back!
e-Node, worldwide leader of 4D plugin publishing, announces the brand new version 4 of Internet Toolkit.
Internet ToolKit (ITK) has been totally rewritten up to current standards, such as Unicode, UTF-8, 64-bit server MacOS and Windows, 4D v14, 4D v15 and more.
Compatibility has been preserved as much as possible so that your existing ITK code should need little updating if any.
In addition to 4D and 4D Internet Commands built-in features, ITK allows low-level TCP programming and many conversion/encryption functions, as well as direct communication features such as UDP and IPC.
* ITK Blob commands - convert pictures, search in a blob, store a blob into a record without need for a field.
* ITK Conversion Commands - Base64, MacBinary,uuencode, gzip, HQX, quoted printable, timezone/RFC#1123 savvy date/time easy HTML/text.
* ITK Encryption Commands (blob and text) - DES, TripleDES, 3Way,CAST-128, TwoFish-128, AES-256, Unix Crypt, digest (MD5, SHA, RIPEMD-160, SHA-1 + CRDC32, ADLER32 checksums), ROT13.
* ITK SSL Commands - Certificates (including chained) and private keys, cipher list, SSL stream information.
* ITK TCP/IP Commands - Low lever TCP/IP stream control: listen, open, receive and send (text/blob/file), send picture, UTF-8 on the fly conversion, release, status and stream information, unreceive, wait.
* ITK UDP Commands - Connectionless data transfer (without requiring to open a connection): create endpoints, send, receive, release.
* ITK Utility Commands - Interprocess Communication commands (IPC) without need to read or write 4D variables or semaphores, IP address/hostname conversion, picture save/load.
New in ITK v4:
- ITK v4 supports the new e-Node automatic online registration as all current e-Node plugins
- 64-bit support
- Unicode (size limit is now 2GB)
- New conversion filters
- Posix paths
- AES (also known as Rijndael) 256 encryption
- UTF-8 built-in conversion
- New entirely rewritten PDF manual
ITK and its upgrades are available from www.e-node.net/itk
ITK v4 is included into the e-Node Partner and Unlimited OEM licenses at no additional cost, as well as ITK annual licenses. Just request your ITK v4 license if you are subscribed.
ITK version 4 was written by Aparajita Fishman, based on the original work by Christian Quest.
+ CalendarSet v4.0 released!
For 25 years, CalendarSet has been the reference calendar plugin for 4D.
This powerful, rock solid tool makes it incredibly simple to display a calendar in a straightforward, easy to manage view with all options, including events, times and banners.
Two lines of code are enough to display a full calendar.
A simple and understandable set of commands and constants allows configuration, user action detection and advanced interface features such as drag and drop.
With its complete advanced properties dialog, it is also possible to configure a CalendarSet area without any code.
CalendarSet v4 fully interacts with the #1 plugin AreaList Pro through high-tech drag and drop features.
Published by e-Node, 4D plugins world leader, CalendarSet benefits from a strong company's support and engineering team. Furthermore, being a French company, 4D books publisher and a 4D partner for over 20 years, our engineers work hand in hand with 4D's engineering, ensuring maximum compatibility and reactive adjustments to 4D's evolutions.
As with e-Node's other leading products, CalendarSet v4 is a complete rewrite, Unicode, 64 bit and 4D v15 compatible.
Existing applications using CalendarSet previous versions need a little if any updating to work with version 4.
This version also brings new features that will make your calendars even more powerful:
- Completely rewritten and redesigned manual including 8 updated examples
- Enhanced demonstration database including the manual examples source code
- New e-Node automatic registration system: it is no longer needed to retrieve serial numbers!
- Offscreen mode: print or publish calendars on the Web without having to display them in 4D
- Constants for code legibility
- Automatic PDF or EMF conversion
- Native text drawing
- Current day specific background
- Out of range dates specific background
- OS settings honored for date formats and region parameters
- Picture library icons
and much more: see Chapter 3 from the new manual.
In addition, drag and drop has been tremendously enhanced:
- event and banners dragging
- drag and drop within a CalendarSet area (with automatic update)
- drag and drop to and from other CalendarSet areas
- drag and drop to and from AreaList Pro areas
- drag and drop to and from any 4D droppable object
- drag and drop to and from any other application that accepts text
- drop from a document or folder in a MacOS Finder or Windows Explorer window
- control of the drop from external sources (accept/reject) through powerful callback mechanisms
- control of the drop from plugin areas (including AreaList Pro) through simple "access codes"
Competitive upgrades up to -70% discount are available to other 4D calendar plugin users.
+ Second plugin license set for 4D v15 - 50% discount
With the release of 4D v15, many developers will continue using their current environment while testing v15 and sometimes waiting for a future subversion.
Regular plug-in licenses (single user & server) are linked to the 4D serial number, therefore you will need an additional license set for your v15 single user and/or server(s).
A 50% discount is available on this second set of licenses, provided that you already have a license for a previous version of 4D, for each v15 license to purchase.
Enter the code "v15" under the "Promotion code" field when ordering from our website.
+ 4D plugin forums
+ AreaList Pro v9.9
New features, fixes and improved compatibility with 4D v14.
Support of the new e-Node Online registration system: this optional registration removes the need to retrieve the serial information or machine ID from the end user setup.
- AreaList Pro developer reference
- AreaList Pro Current Version Release Notes
+ PrintList Pro v5.2.2
Named formats ("|format") are supported.
+ e-Node Partner 2015 licenses now available
This license matches 4D's annual Partner subscription and covers AreaList Pro, SuperReport Pro, PrintList Pro, CalendarSet and Internet ToolKit.
A single registration key allows development (interpreted mode) or deployment (interpreted or compiled mode, except merged) on all 4D Standalones and 4D Servers (2 users) provided by your 4D Partner license. No merged applications. This is a yearly license, which expires on February 1st (same date as your 4D Partner licenses).
The expiration only affects interpreted mode. Compiled applications using an obsolete license will never expire.
+ SuperReport Pro v3.2 released
The most popular printing tool for 4th Dimension has been updated to this major release, including many new features, changes and fixes.
Main new features in version 3.2
- The Developer Manual and the User Guide have been entirely redesigned
- Table footers (including when printing AreaList Pro areas)
- "Dash" style property for dotted lines (line pattern)
- Many changes regarding Page setup (see release notes)
- SR_GetObjectsByPropertyValue to get all object numbers having the specified property set to the specified value
- SR_AbortPrinting to abort printing from a SuperReport Pro script
- SRP_Report_Scale to scale the report independently from the printer driver - previous SRP_Report_Scale renamed to SRP_Report_Zoom
- New Font selection dialogs/menus on MacOS
- Support for getting the device name from the platform specific page/job setup
- Multi-page reports design
- Removed constants which are present in SRP Object Properties or SRP Style Properties from other themes
- German localization
- Support for reordering the objects (print order)
- Improved 4D v14 support
See the SuperReport Pro v3.2 release notes for details.
SuperReport Pro v3.2 is a free upgrade from v3: existing 3.x licenses will activate version 3.2.
- SuperReport Pro Current Version Release Notes
+ AreaList Pro v9.7
+ Internet Toolkit v3.5
Compatible with MacOS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Now included into the e-Node Partner license at no extra cost.
+ Second plugin license set for 4D v14 - 50% discount
With the release of 4D v14, many developers will continue using their current environment while testing v14 and sometimes waiting for a future subversion.
Regular plug-in licenses (single user & server) are linked to the 4D serial number, therefore you will need an additional license set for your v14 single user and/or server(s).
A 50% discount is available on this second set of licenses, provided that you already have a license for a previous version of 4D, for each v14 license to purchase.
Enter the code "v14" under the "Promotion code" field when ordering from our website.
With thousands of users around the world AreaList Pro is the #1 best seller plug-in for 4D, used by most top professionals and publishers. Its 50 commands and over 400 properties provide capabilities not available in native 4D (including ListBoxes) to display fields or arrays and interact with the user, with full control over data entry and display. AreaList Pro is rock solid, feature requests are implemented in weeks and bugs if any usually last a few days.
PrintList Pro is an easy-to-use tool for printing arrays and records on 4th Dimension layouts. As with AreaList Pro, PrintList Pro provides capabilities not available in native 4D, such as automatic column sizing, custom formatting, robust break level processing, calculated columns and more. PrintList Pro is the perfect complement to the AreaList Pro best seller plugin, providing a full-featured plug-in which can be used to print columns of data. You can use PrintList Pro for any standard columnar output (arrays or fields, calculated columns) and it be configured to easily print an AreaList Pro object - retaining all formatting features. Version 5.x is a full rewrite including Unicode mode, compatibility with AreaList Pro v9, 4D v11, v12, v13, v14 and above, with exciting new features.
Let your users create and edit their own reports without having to modify your 4D code or recompile your application. SuperReport Pro is the most powerful reporting tool for 4th Dimension. With over 50 developer routines, a full-featured developer API, enhanced user interface, enhanced HTML interface and web integration, SuperReport Pro is not your ordinary columnar reporting tool, it is a full-featured reporting solution for any application. In addition, SuperReport Pro has been enhanced to provide greater flexibility when creating custom scripting interfaces, allow developers to install global callback interfaces and includes over 20 new wrapper routines to provide a foundation for improved report customization. Version 3 is a full rewrite, fully compatible with the previous API as well as the current Unicode and XML standards, with a new property-based API similar to AreaList Pro v9.